Friday 28th November 2014,
E Cigarettes by 7's

Yet Another Cigarette Fire

Kyle Newton June 27, 2012 News & Politics 2 Comments

%ecigs %my7s

At some point people are going to have to learn basic cigarette safety, right? A 47 year old woman threw a cigarette butt into a pot that contained cleaning fluid soaked rags. The rags quickly ignited, causing a massive fire.

It makes one wonder if people these days know how to properly put out a regular cigarette anymore. This is most certainly not the only cigarette related fire we’ve covered here. In act it isn’t even the first cigarette related fire we’ve covered this month. It makes one wonder just why so many people do not grasp the concept that not fully putting out a cigarette is a bad idea?

The woman responsible for the fire is lucky that nobody was in the home when it caught fire. Firefighters that were on the scene have said that the house is a complete loss, which is even worse given it was a rental home. It cannot be stressed enough that putting out your cigarette when you are done with it is massively important.

If you do not want to have to worry about putting out your cigarette again, then click here and discover some great e cigarette starter kits.

 

 

 

 

http://www.waff.com/story/18883747/crews-battle-morgan-county-house-fire

About The Author

2 Comments

Leave A Response

Google